Whether made of prestressed concrete, reinforced concrete rammed concrete, or masonry, bridges are vital to the transport infrastructure.
However, with increasing traffic volumes, higher axle loads, and consistently aggressive environmental influences, they are under increasing strain.
Injection systems offer innovative and effective solutions for the protection, maintenance, repair, and reinforcement of bridges.
OSISCO Bridges Injection Services
- Protection of the concrete against the ingress of harmful substances through cracks and cavities.
- Tensile strengthening of cracked reinforced concrete.
- Compressive reinforcement of concrete, prone to high levels of cavitation.
- Corrosion protection of the reinforcing steel.
- Repair and upgrade of components prior to surface coating or the adhesive bonding of CFRP strip.