Floor paint is high resistance to oils and solvents; it can be applied over old cracked and damaged concrete floors to create a smooth, seamless surface. It consists of mixing three-component related to the cement and is improved by adding epoxy resin.
Uses of Self-leveling epoxy
It is used in all industrial and commercial facilities, such as:
- Healthcare facilities.
- Factory Floors.
- Gas/Petrol stations.
- Heavy-duty general manufacturing.
Surface characteristics to apply the mortar
Clean, solid concrete that is free of soil and oils.
Advantages of Self-leveling epoxy
- Easy cleaning.
- It is one of the hardest and strongest flooring options available, and it can withstand large machinery and heavy loads being driven over it.
- This durability ensures that the coating will last for a long time.
- It works well against most chemicals, even relatively caustic chemicals commonly
found in pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
- It comes in a wide variety of colors and finishes, and you can even get blends with metallic additives.